1 - 1/4 Oz Envelope - Active dry yeast, (or 2 1/4 Tsp)
1 1/2 Cups - Warm water (110°F - 115°F)
4 Cups - Bread flour
1 1/2 Tsp. - Salt
2 Tbsp. - Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. - Sugar
Extra olive oil
1. Put the yeast in a bowl, add sugar and warm water to it.
2. Mix it thoroughly.
3. Wait for 5-10 minutes, after which the dough will release very few small bubbles.
4. Take Bread flour, add salt, pour milk into the batter. Now add the yeast mixture into this batter.
5. Knead it energetically for about 10 minutes. Then slightly oil a bowl and put the dough in it.
6. Poke the dough with your finger about three times as can be seen in the picture below:
7. Cover the bowl with a with a paper wrap to make it air tight and then allow it to rise for about 2 hours.
8. After about 2 hours, check on your dough and move it a little bit to see that it's texture looks something like this:
9. After this just scoop out your dough, and keep kneading it until you feel it is soft enough and does cling to the object you're kneading it on. It will eventually look something like this:
10. You're done, your pizza dough for a 14-inch pizza is ready to go.